Thursday, September 6, 2012

New city, new home, and a husband!

Yesterday, I moved got into Lafayette, Louisiana, my new home. I married the man I'd always wanted this past Saturday and had an amazing honeymoon out in a cabin amongst nothing but trees outside of Nacogdoches, Texas. It was absolutely amazing. I couldn't be happier. :)

Mom and Dad and Meredith visited us a little when they generously brought Tanner's car to Nacogdoches after filling it with all our stuff. My family is awesome! Both sides. He he! :) Both my parents and his parents have done so much for Tanner and I that I just can't thank them enough. I can't wait to see them all again when we have our Ohio reception for all of his friends and family that couldn't make it to Texas.

As for the condo, well, it's a work in progress. Ha ha! I've just about got everything in the kitchen and that room all organized. Most of the trash is gone from our room. Ha ha! I give Tanner a hard time, but it's not terrible. The closet is a little hard to deal with as the door are three sliding doors, so you can only see a small portion at once. (I think I'm going to have Tanner take at least one of them down.)

I took Tanner lunch at his work and then just spent some time chilling and watching him work. He's working late today, so that helped. It also got me out of the house so I didn't have to think about the chaos of all my stuff I have to unpack. Ugh.

I need to organize the bathroom.. There so much random stuff under the sink. Gotta love men. :) Course it doesn't help that there aren't any drawers. Not set up the best. Oh well. It's a nice condo and I am grateful for it. :) I just have to figure out where to put everything. :P

I can honestly not tell you how happy I am! Despite all the cleaning and organizing and unpacking and craziness. I am so extremely happy! There aren't even words to describe how happy I am! Ah! Now, if Tanner would just get home. :P Ha ha!

Keep on keeping on! :)

2 comments: