Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Excitement is in the air!

A lot has gone on in the last few months. Things have been so busy and crazy and AWESOME! I'll just try to summarize everything. :P

So, I came back from Ohio via Louisiana. I helped Tanner move down there for his job. I got him all moved into his condo there and then he took me back here to Dallas. He visited me every weekend after that. My birthday was coming up, but it was on the weekend we were going back up to Ohio to staff Jr. High Week at Camp. So, I had a family birthday party the weekend before.

Well, unbeknownst to me, Tanner was plotting with my parents.

On June 8th, I was taken to a park by my mom, something to consider for any possible future wedding (or so I was led to believe), after getting my hair done. There, Tanner had a picnic waiting for me, much ealier than he should have been there had he left Louisiana when I thought he had. We ate and talked until 8:09pm when he got down on one knee and proposed!

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!! :D

After that, we had my party and then my parents drove me down to Louisiana so Tanner and I could head up to Ohio for camp. Camp was amazing! I saw God all over the place all the time! It was do cool! And God moved me and worked on me and through me in so many ways! It was the best camp experience I've ever had.

As soon as we got back, we immediately continued the wedding planning. We got registered and everything and then my Dad took me back to Dallas. Since then, we've been planning like crazy. It doesn't seem like it's been that long since then. But apparently it has. We are 18 days out from the wedding. Technicly 17 since today is almost over. :P

17 days...

17!

Needless to say, I am super psyched! As well as my wonderful fiance Tanner. I can not wait to be Mrs. Ellsworth. :D

Soon, I will be walking down the asile. Yay!

Keep on keeping on! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment