Sunday, August 8, 2010

La De Da De Da...

Okay... so, today I was really sluggish! I don't know why. I mean, I was taking a nap earlier because stupid me stayed up until two last night. Anyway, I woke up to my mom coming in my room, but I woke from a semi-nightmare and I couldn't even keep my eyes open or talk or lift my head or anything! It was weird...

Though, tomorrow I am going to get my comforter! Yay! And then I am going to go look at the container store and Bed, Bath, and Beyond for some other things for my dorm! :D And hopefully Cris, my boyfriend, will come back soon so I can see him and what not before I leave. :) Which is in like... in a week in a half... O.O But... ya!

Anyway, this is going to be really short as I don't have anything else to say... hahaha! Anyway, peace out peeps! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment