Friday, August 27, 2010

It's funny, isn't it...

It's funny, isn't it, that for so long, when asked how we are doing, we smile and exclaim, "Good!" when in all reality we are falling apart.


It's funny, isn't it, that when we claim to be "real" we can't even tell anyone that we just want to quit.



It's funny, isn't it, that when we ask how someone is doing, we don't really care.



It's funny, isn't it, that we think we are being so kind and caring, but we don't even say hi to the person sitting alone.



It's funny, isn't it, that most people feel like nobody really cares.



It's funny, isn't it, that most people really don't care.



It's funny, isn't it, that we claim to be the body of Christ, yet we don't move out of our comfort zone.



It's funny, isn't it, how people everyday come closer to giving up and loosing all hope, because they feel they are worthless.



It's funny... isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetheart,

    I remember feeling that way! I hope you feel better soon. I love you! Write me an email sometime and let me know how things are going with you. Also, include your mailing address in your email! I will send you something! :)

    ReplyDelete