Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ish Happy. :)

This morning, I was awoken by my four alarms... but didn't want to get up. But when I really needed to, I got a text from Cris telling me he loved me. Needless to say, BEST way to wake up. He's wonderful. :) I've been reminded everyday, from Saturday to so far, by him, that he loves me. I love it. :) He tells me he loves me a hundred times a day, and guess what? I love it!

So, I walk outside to go to chapel, and it's raining. The sad part is, my hair actually looked good this morning, and I didn't have to do anything to it. And I think I was supposed to get my picture taken for the yearbook today. But anyway. lol! Oh! And I've taught myself how to sign Never Alone by Barlow Girl. :) It's fun.

Basically, it's been a good day. I know I am loved, and cared for, and that I am special. I am never alone. Though he may not be by my side, he is with me. He makes me smile and he warms my heart.

I love you, Cris, meine liebe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment