Friday, July 2, 2010

Success!

Today was a very successful day. I took my sister, Meredith, shopping, and she got what she needed and I got a new alarm clock for my dorm! It was $20 cheaper than the one I was originally looking at. And it plays CDs, Which the fist one didn't. :) I am a happy camper. On top of all that, last night I got everything back. XD It is very exciting.

Tomorrow... I may go out to shop again... *shrugs* Who knows? And next week I'll be hanging out with a friend I haven't seen in a while... That is if my parents are cool with it... But I think they will be. ;) But ya! I'm in a very good mood and I'm happy and that is all that really matters. I would say "right?" but I honestly don't care if you don't think I'm right. In fact, I'm sorry for you. Lol! I know I'm right. Lol!

And, now, I shall bid you adieu. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment