Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The stress that comes from being a Senior.

Grades, parents, church stuff, tests, cars, homework - AH!! All of it seems to pile up! And on top of all of that, thinking about the future and my writing that I want to turn into a carreer! And then I have allergies or something at the moment, so I'm coughing and my nose is all stuffed up and, well, it's just bad.

At any rate, I (thankfully) finished my senior board for church last night. One more thing crossed off the ever growing list. And then my dad was starting to go all crazy on me last night. And then I toss and turn last night with strange dreams hautning me once again. #v.v Oy. Hopefully things will calm down over the next few days.

In other news, our theater teacher has decided on doing a musical that is a combination of many broadway musicals. I think it will be fun and I'm thinking about trying out. Unfortunately, the tryouts are today and monday and I just found out yesterday. Then there is my nasal condition at the moment that is making me a little reluctant. Plus, I'd have to come up with a song to sing and have it ready to perform by Monday. O.o At least I'm thinking about it anyway.

Well, that is really all I have to say at the moment... Perhaps, if I have anything, I'll post tomorrow.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment