Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello, 2015!

It's day two of 2015. Unfortunately, it is a Friday and thus my wonderful husband is at work. However, the first day of 2015 was spent with my delightful family. My husband, obviously, my dad, my mom, and my sister. As well as her boyfriend, Kyle, who is quite a wonderful guy. :)

Thinking about the past year, a lot has things have happened! Tanner and I have lived in our wonderful house for a year, we got our adorable, sometimes frustrating, puppy, Ruby. Our house has a couple of new bookshelves, and a new table, as well as carpet upstairs. I got a job and then a new job, which I start Monday! (I'm super excited about it, if you couldn't tell.)

Another thing I did this past year was get my blood tested with the ALCAT test which tells you which foods your body is reacting to. For example, some foods (different for everyone) will make your white blood cells react in the same way that they would to Ebola. Crazy right? Anyway, I have gotten my results back and thankfully there are only a few things that I can't have. Unfortunately, one of those things in gluten. :P

While I was waiting for the results, however, I had been counting calories and taking a supplement to help suppress my appetite. Just doing that I lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks! It was great! Though I ignored everything for the past two weeks, I only gained back 3.

But now it's back to it. And once all the leftovers are gone and I can find more gluten free, potato free, dairy free, and all the other stuff I can't have free recipes, I will purge those as well!

So, hello, 2015! I think this is going to be a good year. :)

Keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment