Sunday, October 3, 2010

Home?

When I first got here, I never thought that I would feel at home in my dorm. But I do now. And yet, I don't. It's home... yet, it's not. I miss Dallas. I miss my boyfriend. I miss my family, though not the occasional drama. I miss knowing where I am all the time and the easy access to my bank and my money. I miss Saturn Road. I miss TEXAS! I miss the restaurants and foods that are in texas and not here. I miss having good food all of the time instead of caf food, which is only occasionally good. I miss home. And I am counting down the days until I go home on the 15th.

There are days, like today, when I try not to cry... try to keep it together... because I miss so many things. I know this is my home away from home, but it's hard to be away from so many people you love. There are times when I am surrounded by people, yet I feel completely alone. I want to be held, be hugged, be comforted... but the only person that can really do that, at this point in my life, is 12 freaking hours away! Well, the only other person is in Washington... I won't be seeing him until, hopefully, January.

Yeah.. I skype him, and we talk... but it's not the same as when you are in person and he can wrap his arms around my shoulders and tell me everything is okay while I cry into his chest. I can't do that through a video... and right now, that is what I really need. I love him to death and he has this way of comforting me that makes everything seem so much better. I miss him... :/

12 days... I don't know if I can wait that long...

No comments:

Post a Comment