Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Events

First off, I just want to say that I have the most wonderful husband in the world!

As yesterday was Valentine's day, my amazing husband had things planned out. He came home, to me almost having the house completely clean (which got finished today), and said that my flowers we still at the store. He just wanted to get home to see me so he didn't stop and get them. (He did have to work late and he did get me some today.)

After I did what I could to finish what I had started, he let me open the package that had come in the day before and he had re-wrapped for me. Inside was the camera case that I'd been wanting!  I was so excited, and this was just the beginning.

Then he took me out to Olive Garden for dinner. It was crazy getting there as there was a wreak along with everyone going out. When we got there, they announced that they had two open cafe tables if anyone wanted to sit there. So, we got to sit down as soon as we got there. We kind of felt bad for everyone that had to wait though. However, I guess they chose to wait.

Once we were done with our delicious Chicken Parmigiana, he took me to the mall. We were so full that when he asked if I wanted dessert, I said maybe later. Of course, later they were closed. Guess we really didn't need that cookie cake slice anyhow.

We meandered around the mall for a bit until he led me into Build-a-Bear. I love the man. There we stuffed, fluffed, dressed, and named our Husky/Wolf, Dallas Winston Ellsworth. Tanner wanted Winston, I was about to name him Hunter, so we settled on Dallas. But I made Winston his middle name for Tanner. ;)

<-- Isn't he adorable?! (Yes, I know. I'm a dork.)

All in all, it was a FANTASTIC Valentine's day.

Unfortunately, I haven't exactly gotten him anything. Besides a organized and clean house! (Which, ironically, we found two houses that we really like that are in our price range! YAY!) I tried to paint him a painting, but it failed epically.. and I was going to make him a heart cookie cake, but I didn't have a heart shaped pan and I figured he'd like the painting better because it would never go away. I may still make him the cookie.. icing and all.

Happy Valentine's Day (yesterday) to all!

Keep on keeping on!

A Very Happy Wife. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment