Saturday, November 26, 2011

Status: Sigh... :D

So.... There's this boy.... Hahahahahahahahaha! I know. You're thinking, "Oh boy. Here we go again." And I can't say anything to that. But anyway. I get to finally meet this amazing guy in person in 17 days! I'm uber excited!!! He lives in Ohio and we've been skypeing and texting and talking for like two months or something. And I just have to say that he is completely amazing!! I haven't felt like this in a long time! Which is almost a little sad to say. But I'm uber happy now and that is kinda what matters, right? So far, Mom and Dad seem to like him, which is good. I have a good feeling about this. Like this may never end... If you know what I mean. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Hehe! I'll keep ya updated. Haha!

Keep on, keepin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment