Tuesday, July 20, 2010

O.o

Well, there is lots of stuff going on... in my head at least. We decided, last minuet (aka, last week), that we would go on a five day cruise to Mexico, leaving on the 24th out of Galveston. I am a little excited, but not as much since I found out that the internet costs $25 an hour. Yay. But I've always wanted to go on a cruise... though I am a little nervous. lol!

Of course... I am starting to get really nervous about college. And I don't have everything I need yet... though I'm not sure of everything... but I am sure that I still need a laptop and a comforter. Those just might come in handy. Hahaha! At any rate, my brain is overflowing. I mean, I move in about four weeks from now... I'm REALLY nervous... and, though I hate to admit it, scared. On top of that, I don't know HOW I'm packing all my stuff... and..... *takes a deep breath*

I'm fine.... er... I will be...

I'm just going to go now... prolly relax somewhere... maybe I need this cruise....

No comments:

Post a Comment