Monday, May 3, 2010

Memories that will stay with me forever.

Last night was senior night at church and then senior banquet right after. It was great! I was super excited... and nervous. But it all turned out well. One walk across the stage, one to go. Lol!

The banquet was the highlight. The theme was disney and all the juniors dressed up as disney characters. It was greatness. The slide show had pictures in it from many different things... and somethings I wish I didn't have pictures of. Like when I was in 5th grade, we did an act out of a jewish wedding. I was happily the bride... until I found out who the groom was... Clint. And up on the slideshow was a, not very good, picture of it. I hid my face. Lol!

Anyway, the junior high youth minister, Joey, gave the senior charge. I think it was hard for him this year because it was the summer after 6th grade that he came to the curch I attend. He started crying at the end... which almost made me cry. It made my mother cry. *sigh*

Well, then Jeff, the high school youth minister (who came a year or so after Joey) and Trey, the children's minister, got up. Trey got up first... dressed at the Beast. He started singing Beauty and the Beast.. and then Jeff got up dressed up as Belle. It was hilarious! I laughed so hard. They went through their thing, calling up each senior and telling them who their parents said they would be. I was Belle. I realized, when they started doing it, the reason mom had asked me this question several weeks before. Jeff announced what I was and then Trey said, "Well after tonight you might want to rethink that."

In all, it was a great night. Now, I have to go write thank you notes to everyone who has given me a present so far. Of course, that will be after practice... and then I think I'll go read the chapter in Ecomomics so that I can get my A... and then start my theater project.... perhaps not in that order... Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment