Thursday, April 15, 2010

Youtube, how I love thee...

So, I finally found the full broadway musical Beauty and the Beast with the ORIGINAL cast!!! I was so excited! I watched it all today. Unfortunately, it cuts off the very end, which kinda made me mad. At any rate, Susan Egan was WONDERFUL! And it was all on youtube. I love youtube... lol!

In other news, today was less stressful, yet just as tiring, as yesterday. I've decided that I am going to try out on Monday for the musical thing. I'm kind of nervous. I'm going to sing Home from Beauty and the Beast. Though, I thought about doing Belle (reprise) because it has more attitude. Ah well. :) Anyway, I'm excited. And tomorrow, thankfully, is Friday. And Monday I get to plan when I get my braces off!! Yay!! Keep your fingers crossed that it will be soon! Hopefully, near the beginning of May. :)

Well, off to practice!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment