Thursday, April 29, 2010

My life just got more crazy.

So... I was out Tuesday from school... and that was apparently our fist practice. Thankfully, one of my friends, who is in the musical with me, told me about the practice yesterday, so I made it to that one. Now I just have to figure out my schedual for the rest of the practices. They are all mostly from 3:30 to 6:30. Thus giving me less time to do any homework or anything else I need to be doing. Plus, trying to get, and keep, all of my grades to A's... this is going to be fun...

But, I'm excited over all. The preformances are May 13th and 14th and I'm uberly nervous/excited! I just hope my knee heals up before then so I don't have to worry about it and I can do all the moves. But yeah... Thankfully, everything is healing well so far.

In other news, Sr. Sunday and Banquet at church is this sunday. Yay!! I'm excited. Yet, I'm kinda nervous of what they are going to say. O.o lol! Ah well. I'll live. :) Only a few more weeks of high school and then I'm a graduate! ... Who needs a job... Good thing I haven't gotten one yet, though. Or I would have to either quit the job or the musical.. and that would not be cool. Hopefully, I will find one soon after though. I'm just trusting God knows what is best at this point... for everything. :)

2 comments:

  1. What part did you get in the musical? Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We don't have specific parts but I get to sing at least one solo. And it's at the beginning! Ah! lol!

    ReplyDelete