Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Excitement!

So... I tried out yesterday for the musical. I messed up on the second verse... but everyone I talked to after said I was awesome. And one girl said that when I hit the last note, which is a high note, all their mouths dropped. Yay! And my friend heard me outside of the theater!! Major good sign! I was afraid I was going to have to work on my projection. And now I don't! Woot! Lol! Anyway, I'm excited about that.

Oh! And I went to the ortho yesterday, and my doctor is EXTREMELY impressed. By his schedual, I would get my braces off in August; however, I am getting them off before GRADUATION!! EEE! Right now, the date is set for May 19th. Which is half a week longer than he said. So my mom is going to call and see if they can get me in earlier. I'm so excited!!! *Sings* No braces for graduation! No braces for college! Woot! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment